Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 3, 2010

My best friend

Today is my best friend's birthday. She is also Tina's godmother. She comes from Dalat city but i had just known her on the first working day at Avon Company. Those days working at Avon are nice memories for us. She is a very nice, sweet and warm woman. Best wishes will come with her on her day.

I was very happy to make a special gift for her. I made it by hand. And Tina was also very eager to help me make flower and take photographs.

Happy birthday!

2 nhận xét:

  1. Thanks for your handmade birthday gift, it's really a special gift on my birthday. Will wear and take photos to show you soon :-)

    yes, times we worked together at Avon really nice memories, never returned but still in my heart forever.

    Thanks Tina for helping mom to make flowers for my birthday. Big hugs to both of you - mom and daughters

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. I am looking forward to hearing your good news and waiting your photos.

    Trả lờiXóa