Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 3, 2010

Our taste for music

Dad likes DIY tube amplifier. I made a lot of amplifiers. So both of you have listened music from 3 or 4 months pregnant. Mom nominated me as Entertainment Manager for our family.

Tina also likes listening music very much. You danced when listening music. And when you was born, listening music is your habit. When I made a new amplifier, you often asked me where is on/off button?, where is volume control?... You always pay attention to what i did to open music.

Kathy likes jolly music, specially you like game show "Rung Chuong Vang" at VTV3. You always have a special action when listening this kind of music. At night, i often open music for you. Your sister also likes to open symphony music for you when you sleep in the daytime. You also like the sounds of clapping hands. You often stop cry when listen that sounds.

And I, I spent my free time for making tube amplifier and enjoy music. Here is one of my amplifier.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét