Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 3, 2010

Paint and Color

As other children, You likes paint and color very much. You started to color when you were 2 years old and paint when you were 3 years old.

Mom remember that, when you were 2 years old. After working day, I came home and you were eager to show me what you painted. You prided of it very much. Do you remember where did you paint?... It was a wall of our new house. How could you paint on high wall? (enameled tile wall is 1.5m high) You painted on the wall above those enameled tile rows. You prided of showing me the table you stood on to paint on the wall. It was dangerous .... After that day, I bought a lot of notebooks for painting so this was only time you paint on the wall.

I take these photos for you. They are cute and lovely

You colored it when you are 2 years old


You painted and colored them when you are 3 years old
You said that, here is a train.
Yes, It's easy to know here is watermelonBaby is sweeping the courtyard.
oh dear! the broom is too large
This is a doctor
And here is bananaCan you remember, what is it?I have taken them when you were in class. And when I was transferring them to the computer. You asked me how they look so bad! Who painted them?. I said They are not beauty but that is your effort. And then, You was try more and more so the below is better. You painted this picture when you were 4 years and 10 months old

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét